I come across fun and interesting tools and things for the kitchen all the time, and thought I’d share them here! If you’re looking for a little treat for yourself or a gift for a foodie in your life I hope this list will be a great resource!
For a list of the tools I use daily, click here.
adorable holiday options
- This pillow is a mood! We all know someone who feels this way… to be fair, I feel this way 75% of the time. We all need this pillow to curl up with on the couch this winter!
- This personalized cookie stamp is genius and so original.
- Another personalized idea, this apron is so much fun.
- OK this sign isn’t necessarily for bakers only, but I couldn’t resist. I loooove Elf!!
- I love these patterned rolling pins for quick but fancy sugar cookies.
- If you’re doing a gift basket or multiple small gifts, these sprinkles would be such a welcome addition to the mix!
- This little wreath baking stuff ornament is adorable.
- Also loving these little cupcake ornaments!
- This cake stand is just so beautiful!
- If you have a Great British Bake Off fan in your life, this fab sign is the best gift ever!
- This (very relatable) dish towel cracks me up!
- These vintage Mosser Glass cake stands are divine.
- If you have a handwritten recipe from a loved one, these are the best things ever. What a wonderful way to preserve a treasured keepsake! Order the cutting board here, the tart dish here.
These decals are such a cute way to personalize your mixer! I’m torn between Mary Poppins, Harry Potter and Dr. Who but there are many more. Just put the specific fandom in when you search. Soooooo many cute options!